Friday, March 23, 2007

How Real Men Fight!



I've been researching different fighting techniques. I had my heart set on learning sambo, but there's only one school in Toronto and it's in the west end. I might try kickboxing at Toronto Kickboxing Muay Thai Academy, as it's a really strenuous sport, and should help me rediscover what it's like to vomit. I failed to vomit during this week's workouts and I'm disappointed, nay, crestfallen about that. Right now I'm considering demanding a refund. At this very second...

3 comments:

mandy said...

Too bad you can't take that french style boxing and combine your love of long johns and your need for eXtreme workouts....to kick slowly like that must require eXtreme control...but it probably won't induce vomiting...let's try to find a sport with all three aspects you enjoy - long johns, eXtreme, and vomit....

Ryan Bullard said...

And falconry, don't forget the falconry!

Epistrophie said...

Does such a sport exist?!

Ice fishing in eXtreme cold with beer in my stomach would technically earn the trifecta. I suppose I could use a falcon instead of a fishing rod to complete the requirements.