Sunday, February 24, 2008

Verboten Fruit



Created this stationary for a fictitious cosmetics company. The logo concept I came up with was to put a woman's face in an apple, and to have her hair also double as the bite out of the apple. Not all that unsuccessful because nobody sees it until I mention it. The other concept I came up with was to make the business card look like an apple hanging from a tree. Not so obvious either. I guess I need to work on that. There are a number of other areas that the design could be improved on, but I was already into the grace period for this assignment.

Thoughts? Suggestions? Advices?

Just for the record, Franco is a child. Arnold is the father.

3 comments:

Ryan Bullard said...

I want you to make the stationary for all my religious endeavours.

Epistrophie said...

If you need intelligently designed stationary, I might be your creator. Just don't ask for any revisions; it'll be set in stone.

Ryan Bullard said...

Clever girl.